Below you will find instructions on how to register your internet TV device. Please make sure your device is running the latest firmware version. Contact device manufacture for details on how to update the firmware on your device.
Samsung if app has been installed and you have an account skip to step 3
1. Go to Samsung Apps store -> Find Sports section
2. Select SEC Digital Network app -> Download Now
3. Start app and select tab on far right titled Login -> Get 6 digit code
4. Enter 6 digit code at www.secondemand.com/samsung and Submit -> Samsung device will automatically update (takes approximately 5 seconds)
5. Device now has been linked and the My Library tab will have all your owned On Demand content.
Google TV if app has been installed skip to step 3
1. Go to Google Play Store -> Search for XOS Digital
2. Install SEC Digital Network app
3. Find Login or Register tabs on far right of screen -> Login with your existing account or Register a new account
4. Now you’re On Demand content can be viewed on any of the Google TV apps
Roku if app has been installed and you have an account skip to step 3
1. Go to Roku Channel Store -> Scroll down to Sports section
2. Select SEC Digital Network app -> Select Add Channel
3. Select Go to Channel to start app and select My Library tab
4. Get 6 digit code on screen and on a computer go to www.secondemand.com/roku
5. Login with username and password and enter 6 digit code and Submit -> Now your device has been linked!